Who doesn’t love a good pen? Even in today’s digital age, having a good pen in business is essential. Smooth writing, comfortable grip – those are marks of a great pen, and Cross pens exemplify those qualities. I remember when I was a little girl my father getting a Cross pen and pencil set as a gift, and he was so thrilled by them!
Even with the advent of gel pens, Cross ballpoints still manage to keep up with demand for a smooth writing instrument. There’s nothing like the feel of a Cross pen in your hand, the barrel smooth and weighty, and the ink gliding across the page. No skips or stutters, or blank spots in your writing with a Cross pen. They come in silver, gold, black or colors; ballpoints, rollerballs, or fountain pens; you can even get one with a stylus!
You can’t go wrong giving a Cross pen, pencil, or set as a gift! With all the choices available, you can find one that is perfect for the person you’re shopping for, and they will be thrilled to have a gift from you that will last indefinitely! I recently came across my father’s old Cross pen, the pencil having been lost years ago. I just popped a refill into the barrel, and it still works and looks as good as new…29 years later.
With the holidays in full swing, many offices are having gift exchanges and there is usually a monetary amount to adhere to, so what to buy? Especially if you don’t know who is going to get the gift! Why buy a bottle of wine when there is a chance that it’ll go to the office teetotaler? How awkward would THAT be? I’m facing that same dilemma, and found some really great gift ideas at sortingwithstyle.com, in the interest of brotherly eCommerce love. I’m especially fond of the Executive Decision Maker and the Genius Paperweight. The Hulk Flash Drive, however, is all ours!
What do you get that sports fan that has everything? And I don’t mean a “sports” fan, I mean a SPORTS fan. A rabid fan, the guy (or girl) who paints their face team colors, and flies the team flag from those little obnoxious car flag poles. I admit, my choice for a gift idea today comes from way out in left field, but they’re fun, and a great edition to the house.
Rubbermaid has released a line of sports team outdoor trash cans. Trash can, you say? I do! Yes, it’s weird, I agree, and maybe it shouldn’t be wrapped under the Christmas tree but they’re so awesome! You can even do a little twist on it, since they are garbage cans after all, and get the rival team and throw garbage into their can. Dolphins fan? Throw your refuse into a Patriots can.
And you can get them in either NFL or NCAA teams, so teams are well represented, whether you’re a college or professional fan. Minnesota Vikings? Check. Texas Longhorns? We got ‘em! And since they’re Rubbermaid, you know that they are sturdy, reliable, and won’t break or crack easily, even if left out in the elements! Wouldn’t you want your favorite sports team represented at the curb on trash day?
We all have that person in our lives that you just can’t seem to think of a great gift for. Whether it’s for their birthday or the holidays, the perfect gift eludes us. Are they picky? Do they have a quirky personality? Are they a workaholic? No matter, we have something for everyone.
1) The complete mobile office, the Fully Powered Auto Executive Desk, with a built-in-power inverter, is the first of its kind! A fully compact workstation designed to work comfortably and efficiently inside your vehicle.
2) Power up various electronics with just one universal car charger. Dual ports allow you to charge two USB-powered devices at once. Works with standard vehicle outlets. Interchangeable power tips are compatible with thousands of USB-powered devices, eliminating the hassle and waste of multiple chargers. Includes iPhone® and iPod® power tips.
3) CoursePro is a line of GPS devices that assist golfers on the golf course. They provide information on an LCD screen about downloaded golf courses that are stored in their memory. The LCDs display distances to the front, center and back of the green for each hole along with the par. The devices calculate your shot distance and are backlit for viewing in low light. The information provided by each CoursePro GPS product gives the golfer up to the minute accurate, crucial information that will guarantee a competitive edge.
4) A wireless mouse delivers a better mix of precision and comfort – with designed-for-web scrolling. Say good-bye to the tricky touchpad. Micro-precise scrolling makes everything you love to do online easier. Treat your hand to the comfy, contoured shape and soft rubber grips of the shape in the world.
5) The Laptop Bucket Tote is designed to hold laptops up to 16″ in the vertical laptop section. Use the Ride Along Pocket to store important documents or consolidate your bags by unzipping the pocket and slipping over the telescoping handle system. Bucket tote also features a business organizer, zip-down front organizer pocket with extra long zipper pulls, rope-filled leather shoulder straps and zippered top closure. Exterior offers a durable rich-colored Colombian leather with contrasting tan interior and antique brass nail heads.
6) Step up your style and personalize your space. Fun compact design dispenses the perfect amount of tape. Stands upright on flat surfaces. Includes one roll of Scotch® Magic™ Tape
The holidays are a time of fellowship, worship, and let’s face it, gift giving. Stores are jam packed with people searching for the perfect gift and online stores are posting record visits. Novelty gifts are particularly popular at this time of the year, and we all remember Billy Bass, don’t we?
I myself was a recipient of the singing bass, and he was pulled out every Christmas to regale family and friends with his amazing feats of vocalization. Until he was conveniently crushed under a box one year. I have no idea how that happened. This year, the hottest novelty gift is the Dancing Animal Speakers by Cobra.
They’re cute! They’re even somewhat cuddly! And they wiggle their little bodies to the beat of whatever music is playing through their furry speakers. There are four types: a brown dog, brown cat, black and white dog, and black and white cat.
I feel that one of these will end up under our Christmas tree. And I don’t know how my real dog and cat will react to them, but I will be playing Christmas tunes through them, hopefully to the delight of all my gathered family and friends. You can even see them in action before you buy one by watching this hilarious video! Have fun my friends, and enjoy your holiday celebrations!
Restockit.com wants to help you make Father’s Day 2011 the best one yet with our coupon code, FREE4ALL. You’ll get free shipping on any order over $75, in addition to our already low sale prices. And let’s be honest; Dad deserves a really good gift for Father Day 2011.
You’ll need to get him something helpful that will always be there, like he is. The new Dewalt 18v cordless drill will not let you down. The whopping 450 pounds of torque packed into this compact drill make older cordless drills seem like McDonald’s® happy meal toys. With powerful batteries and a wide selection of accessories, this one machine can do an amazing number of jobs with little effort and will last for years.
This item includes TWO batteries and a charger, a double-ended screwdriver bit, and a carrying case. With two long lasting batteries you can keep one charged while using another. All of this, with free and fast shipping, will cost you exactly $250.99 from ReStockIt.com. If you can find this same drill cheaper ANYWHERE else, ReStockIt has a 110% price match guarantee! In fact, I’m buying one right now; I’m getting excited just talking about it.
Forget any bad experiences you’ve had with cordless drills. The new series of 18 volt cordless drills by DeWalt make weak batteries or weak motors a thing of the past.